Sunday, January 2, 2011

Smallest Violin in the World...

And it's playing for me. Because, yes, I am about to complain.. School is tomorrow. *Titanic music plays* Am I being to dramatic? I think not... After two weeks of nothing but sleep, and friends.. Going back to school is going to be RIDICULOUS! But, at least this Monday won't be all suffering, because my favoritest show in the whole world is starting tomorrow also! Pretty little liars! Woo! Me, and my two best friends will survive the school day just so we can live to watch the premiere of this awesomely awesome show together. So yeah, at least I have SOMETHING to look forward too. Anywhosers... I saw the movie "Red" yesterday. It stars Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, and some other old people. Pretty much it's about the coolest old people to have ever lived the end. After that Me, Aaron, Haley, and Nathan WALKED to Walmart from the movie theatre. In the SNOW... In -3 weather. Thank goodness for hot chocolate and my warm coat:) Well... I guess this sums up the last blog post before school is back in again. I've counted though and we only have 149 days till SUMMER:)<3 And I get my license on January 15th!


Pretty Little Liars:) ^^

1 comment:

  1. i'm just glad you used the word "falsify" in your very first post. It gives me hope that the public school system isn't failing ALL of our nation's children. ;) Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete