Sunday, January 2, 2011

Youtube and New Years

So.. if you couldn't tell.. I spend about 95 percent of my free time on the computer. Whether it be Facebook (OF COURSE!), Youtube, Yahoo Answers, or just surfing the net. Well... recently I've become completely obsessed with makeup/hair/life guru on Youtube. Her name is Weylie. She's so pretty and confident, and I can totally relate to her! I love how personal she is, and how unafraid she is to speak her mind. Totally awesome... Anyways. Yesterday (seeing that it is 1:54 in the morning) was new years. It's amazing how fast 2010 went, and and 2011 has come. I really feel like I'm gonna change for the better this year.. be more organized, more healthy, better grades... but hey.. we say that every year am I right? Oh well... one can try. My new years eve was a blast. I went to my friends house, and we invited four of our other really close friends. Six teenagers with hot cheetos, unlimited supply of mountain dew, oreos, music, wii, and apples to apples... yes. to say the least I had a blast. :) Anyways... Whoa. First blog post of 2011. Ha. (<--- Yes I just "ha'd" in my blog) I hope it was worthy enough! PS My hot tub follicultis is getting better woo:)!

PPS

Wanna know some of the awesome PRESENTS I got for Christmas?
How bout.... a 32" TV? A Nicholas Sparks Movie Collection!!!:) Makeup, clothes, jewelry, ECLIPSE!, calender, and more. It was amazing. :) the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment