Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve:)

When you think of Christmas eve... what do you think of? Snow covering the grounds, and beautiful flakes lightly falling from the sky? Drinking hot chocolate while snuggled up by the fireplace trying to keep warm? Perhaps listening to Christmas music, and really trying to "get in the spirit"? Yeah. Me too. However... Christmas this year.. is the opposite. Instead of looking out the window and seeing white.. I see green & sunshine. Instead of sitting by the fireplace snuggled up.. i'm wearing shorts and sitting in this chair. And instead of listening to christmas music.. I'm bloggin it up and listening to Fefe Dobson. Oh well though. I don't need those things to indicate that tomorrow morning I'm gonna be tearing open the most awesome presents known to person. :) And I will be able to give them also. I think me saying I'm excited is a major understatement. Anyways.. I'm gonna go get ready for bed. The faster I go to sleep the faster Christmas comes :) Oh wait... it's only noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment