Friday, December 24, 2010

Hot tub folliculitis

Itchy, painful, burning BUMPS. Yep, oh glorious hot tub folliculitis. How about I first start off by telling about when I FIRST got this wonderful "rash". It was the end of September, and my friend and I got into her hot tub. A few days afterwards I began to notice bumps. Red ones, that itched. The began to cover my ENTIRE stomach. They were hideous. They progressed to my legs, and eventually my arms. They were red, and filled with some sort of puss. (sorry tmi) anyways, they itched and burned and ugh. just horrible. I looked like some sort of science experiment gone wrong. Homecoming was less then two weeks away and I was MORTIFIED that I had to go with these things. But with some makeup and some "i don't care" attitude.. I made it through. About the middle of November, right before coed, they faded into a dark pinkish lesion. Thank goodness, because lesions look better then bumps when your wearing a dress. Finally they were just different colored pigments in my skin. well... about two days ago.. I decided to get into the SAME friends hot tub.. not thinking that it would happen AGAIN. But today I noticed bumps appearing everywhere on my legs. It sucks. It really does. But I guess that's what I get it. My friend Sam got into the same hot tub with me though, and now she has it too. At least I don't have to suffer the ugliness and pain of it by myself;)

Now below I show you the nastiness of... *demonic voice* HOT TUB FOLLICULITIS!



FYI THIS IS NOT ME! Mine isn't that severe... But, I just wanted you to get the idea;)

No comments:

Post a Comment