Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Insert awesomely witty blog title here

Yes, this is the third blog I've created. Yes, I am about to falsify this statement and say that unlike the other two blogs I am going to stay faithful and post frequently. And yes, this is my first post. I created my other two blogs out of a spontaneous burst of imaginative ideas that I felt needed to be written down and recorded for future references. But, after about an average of seven posts on each blog I just stopped. It could have been the fact that I never seem to finish anything. Or the fact that I forgot my username and password... or simply the fact that the creative juices always seem to end after the seventh post. Either way, I'm gonna TRY to stick with this one. No promises though... and if I happen to reach the seventh blog post and then I don't post for a week or more.. assume the worst, and abandon ship (aka The Lonely Blog That Never Gets Blogged On)

No comments:

Post a Comment